About the artists and their work
How do you choose the artworks available for sale?
We select our artists, and they choose the works they want to sell. Nevertheless, we do moderate the content and it is possible that we may remove a work if its authenticity is questioned.
Who can sell their work on SINGULART?
All of our artists are well established in their country of residence. We identify these artists across the globe so we can offer you a diverse, high-quality international selection.To find out more about our selection criteria, click here!
Are you an artist? Please feel free to apply through this page. We respond to all applications.
Are the artworks available as prints?
All the works on SINGULART are original artworks; they are not reproduced and further editions are not published by the artist (especially in the case of photography).
What is an edition?
An edition is when there are several copies of a work, such as in photography. An edition is the specific number of copies that has been created by the artist before the first sale, and this number will not change. For photographs, an established artist generally has an edition size of about 10 while a young photographer may have a larger edition size. In general, the smaller the edition size, the higher the price.
Is a certificate of authenticity provided?
All artworks for sale on SINGULART come with a certificate of authenticity that is signed by the artist. Furthermore, all editions (photographs, prints etc.) are numbered and signed by the artist.
The work I wanted is no longer available – can I commission a similar work?
A number of our artists accept commissions so please get in touch if the work you love is no longer available!
Are all the works on SINGULART available for purchase?
Not always, as sometimes they have already been sold! If the work has been sold, this is indicated on the artwork page. If you are unable to find another work that you love, do not hesitate to get in touch as we can suggest other works by our artists who are not online yet. Some of our artists also accept commissions!
Services offered by SINGULART
Is framing available for all works?
Absolutely. Sometimes the artist has already chosen a frame, which we can send you a photo of. If the work is not framed, when you make a purchase, you can let us know that you want the work framed. We will make sure we find the perfect frame for you.
Who is responsible for the cost of framing?
When the artwork is already framed, then the frame is a part of the work and therefore included in the price.
When the work is unframed, SINGULART offers framing at extra cost and you will be charged for this along with the price of the artwork. We always ensure that the cost of the frame is within your budget.
Do you offer recommendations and advice?
Our role is to introduce collectors to an artist’s works. But you need to look through lots of artworks to make this happen, and we can help you save time!
We can offer you a personalised selection of about twenty works which are chosen especially for you. To receive this selection, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond to our survey and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Do I have to pay for the Art Advisory service?
Not at all – it is a key part of our mission to introduce collectors to new artworks.
I want to give art as a present but I don’t know what to choose. What can I do?
It’s a great idea to give art as a gift! However, it can be tricky to choose an artwork for another person, even if you know them well.
There are two options to help you give a unique gift: we can talk about the person you want to give art to, and think about what they like and what would suit their home. Then we can offer you a personalised selection within your budget.
The other option: give them a Gift Card for an amount of your choice. With each gift card, we offer one hour of personalised advice, to help them choose an artwork they’ll love.
Buying art with SINGULART
How do I find out if you have artworks by the artist I’m looking for?
If you have an artist name in mind, you can search for them on our artists page.
If there are no results, leave us your details. We take all searches on our site into account and we will contact artists whose works interest our users. If the artist joins SINGULART, we will let you know straight away.
What does the heart next to artworks do?
This symbol allows you to choose the artworks you love while you’re on the site, so you can find them all on one single page. To see this, click on the heart on the main menu. To make sure your favourites are saved and so that you can see them on another device, we recommend creating an account.
How can I check the size of the artwork?
The dimensions of the work are specified on the artwork page. Any further questions? Please get in touch – we’re here to help and we can send you images to give you a better idea of the dimensions of the work.
Is the image on the site an accurate representation of the artwork?
The image is an accurate depiction of the artwork, but it has no contract value. We can send you additional images on request.
If the artwork you ordered is not what you expected, we are incredibly sorry. You have 14 days to return the work after its delivery.
Feel free to take a look at our client feedback. They often tell us that the work is even more beautiful in real life!
How do I buy art on SINGULART?
To buy an artwork, you have to click on the button “Acquire this artwork” which is found on all artwork pages. You will then be redirected to your Cart. Once you have clicked ‘Proceed’, we will ask for your details to organise delivery, and then ask you to choose your method of payment (card, Paypal, or call us for bank transfers). Once the payment has been processed, you will receive confirmation from our payment processor, Stripe. We will then call you right away to confirm that your payment has been received.
What are the accepted methods of payment?
All credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express etc.), Paypal and bank transfer.
Can I pay in installments?
Of course! Contast us to find out more: +44 20 3695 2251
What happens once the payment has been processed?
Once the payment has been processed, the artwork is reserved for you! We will call you right away to confirm its availability and delivery times (delivery takes approximately 7 days). Together we will arrange the best day for delivery to the address you provided.
When will my credit card be charged?
When the work is shipped! When you make an online payment to SINGULART, we receive pre-validation from your bank which confirms that the money is available in your account. Banks generally hold this money in your account until the final part of the payment process, but rules vary. Check with your bank to find out more.
Can I cancel my order?
Of course. Before the work has been shipped, you can cancel your order by email. Once it’s been shipped, the cancellation period begins 14 days after delivery. If the work has been shipped, we will only refund you once the work has been returned to the artist in its original condition.
Is there a problem with your order confirmation?
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time with any questions: about payment, delivery or anything else.
Contact: +44 20 3695 2251
The safe delivery of your order is our priority. For every client, we have a dedicated customer care team who can be contacted to help with the shipping and delivery process.
We use professional third-party logistic providers (3PLP) to bring your items to you as safely as possible.
Where does SINGULART deliver?
As an international company, we are proud to deliver worldwide.
How long does it take to SINGULART to deliver my order?
- We typically deliver orders within 7 to 10 days of purchase.
- For made-to-order pieces, production time must be added to regular delivery time.
- Delivery time may vary depending on the country of departure and the country of destination of the products bought and whether a framing or stretching option has been added to your order.
How can I track my order?
- You can track your order with a tracking link you will receive by email 2 to 3 days (on average) after your purchase.
- As soon as it is available, you will also be able to find your tracking link on your My Orders page.
- As we use third-party providers, this service might slightly differ from one order to another. Some shipping companies may provide a possibility to schedule at your convenience, though it can’t be guaranteed by SINGULART.
- Please note that the tracking information is sent to you by our third-party delivery services.
How much does my delivery cost?
- The price of your delivery is stated at the checkout.
- The cost of delivery depends on the dimensions of each product, the destination of your order, as well as the shipping option selected at checkout.
- Please note that our shipping fees include:
- Insurance. Your order is 100% protected in case of any damage or loss.
- All customs fees, taxes, and document preparation.
- A dedicated SINGULART customer care specialist that will assist you with any questions or problems during shipment.
Taxes & Customs:
- All taxes and customs fees are already included in the shipping costs.
- In some rare cases, the shipping company will ask you to pay customs import fees. Should this be the case, please advance payment and share a receipt/bank statement with your customer care specialist. This way there will be no further delays and we’ll be able to refund the entire amount back to you.
Types of delivery services:
You can choose between 3 delivery options:
- Professional Front-Door Delivery
Your order will be delivered in person to your building or your house doorstep by a trusted shipping company (DHL, FedEx, UPS). All products are carefully packaged by the artists following SINGULART guidelines.
- White-Glove delivery
An art professional will handle your delivery. You can choose the day and time for your delivery and your item will be delivered to the room of your choice. The item will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed from your home.
- White-Glove delivery & Installation
This option is the same as Premium Delivery, plus your item will be installed (hung if a painting) by your art handler.
Where is my order?
- As we use third-party delivery services, we recommend you use the tracking link you should receive by email within 2-3 days (on average) of your purchase.
- You can also see the status of your order by clicking on the tracking link on your My Orders page.
- Questions? Please call us at +44 20 3695 2251.
What happens if my order is lost or arrives damaged?
- If something is wrong with your order, please reach out to your personal customer care specialist or please contact us at +44 20 3695 2251.
- Take photos of the packaging (preferably before opening) and of the actual damage to the products. The more photos we have, the easier it is for us to assist you.
- Your order is 100% insured. In case something is wrong with it, you are eligible for a full refund unless you choose to have it and want it repaired or replaced. In this case, we will organize the repair or the replacement of your item. It’s free of any additional charges.
- If you choose to be refunded, all return costs will be covered by SINGULART.
In case an item doesn’t fit your expectations, or you simply changed your mind, you can ask for returning your products up to 14 days after delivery. You can also ask for a change, or a refund.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask to return your product within 14 days after you received your order.
- If you receive a damaged item, you can ask for a repair, a replacement, or a refund within 14 days of delivery.
- Please note that made-to-order products, such as a commissioned artwork and custom and made-to-order design pieces are not eligible for return or refund.
- All return costs are covered by SINGULART.
I changed my mind, how do I return my order?
- After your item has been delivered, you can request a return by contacting your Customer Care specialist at +44 20 3695 2251.
- Even if you decide to return your item, we want to insure the best service possible.
Does the return need to be shipped back within the 14 days after reception? Or is it just the request that needs to take place within that time period?
Just the request for return needs to occur within 14 days of delivery. Once we are informed, you will then be able to return your order safely.
How does it work?
- One of our Customer Care specialist will inform you how to proceed with your return once your request has been received.
- You will receive the return shipment documents with clear instructions.
- If needed, we can locate restorers on your behalf, communicate with the artists, or organize your return shipment. Our team wants to make this process as easy as possible for you.
Returns are free:
- We pay for return costs, so it is 100% free of charge.
- This includes re-packaging, pick up, shipping, customs, etc.
What is refunded?
You will receive a full refund, which includes the price of your item and the shipping costs.
Can I return made-to-order products?
- No, made-to-order products are not eligible for return. This includes commissioned artworks, customized and made-to-order design furniture pieces.
- However, once the commissioned piece is finished and ready to be shipped, you will be asked to give a final confirmation based on the photo of the commissioned piece. As long as it has not been shipped, you can still cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- Once you confirm the order, it is shipped and is no longer eligible for return or refund.